The G.U.T. Credit Union looks for applicants who are member focused, dedicated, competent and enjoy delivering excellent customer service consistently.
Deputy General Manager
JOB SUMMARY: To assist and support the General Manager and other management staff in providing strategic leadership to the organization in planning and executing long-range goals, strategic plans and member centred policies.
Summary of Responsibilities
1. Assist with effective planning, organizing, leading and controlling of the activities of the credit union and its diverse workforce to achieve organizational efficiency.
2. Assist the General Manager in managing the operational and fiscal activities of the credit union with a view to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the organization.
3. Assist with planning and developing systems and procedures and maintaining standards of performance for all services provided taking into account the requirements to achieve and maintain excellence in servicing the needs of the membership.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field with five years experience at management level.
• Experience in Financial Management will be an asset.
The successful candidate MUST:
• Be results oriented and self-motivated.
• Be a proven leader in a team environment;
• Have a positive outlook and be able to exude a positive mood on a daily basis
• Have knowledge of credit union policies and services.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Interested qualified candidates should submit resume with three references by January 30, 2017 to:
The General Manager
G.U.T Credit Union
Cnr of Grenville and St. John’s Street, St. George’s, Grenada
OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary commensurate with experience, qualification and company’s policy.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be acknowledged