Who can be a member?
Come join the family – It’s where you belong!
Anyone who earns a salary can become a member. Yes, our name says ‘Teachers’ and we’re proud of our history. But you don’t have to be a teacher to be a member.
With excellent service, convenient locations and no maintenance fees you’ll quickly understand why over 9000 persons have made us their financial home.
As a member of GUTCU, you’re also an owner. This means that you can expect to benefit from owning your financial institution:
- share in the surplus earned in the form of dividends on your shares
- Earn higher interest rates on savings
- Borrow at attractive, affordable rates
- Use your GUTCU card to earn discounts at many locations
- Your savings and loans are insured at no cost to you
How to join
Becoming a member is easy as 1,2,3…
- Simply print and complete the Membership Application Form
- Bring proof of employment (job letter/pay slip) and proof of identification (National id, NIS card, Driver’s license, passport).
If you are self-employed please also provide company registration documents
- Make payment –
- purchase 60 shares at $5 each
- pay an entrance fee of $10